Tatum Tot awarded me the Thinking Blogger Award. Thanks Tatum!
So to follow the rules:
1. I must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge and link to the originalpost .
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that I wrote. (I’ll stick it in the sidebar later)
The 5 blogs that make me think.. well that is easy
- Karen Shanley who recently wrote a two part series on how to avoid being bitten by a dog.
- The Pet Sit USA Blog. Stop over and read all of the fabulous info on dog news. These posts inspire me to read more about what is going on in the animal world.
- Frog Dog Blog for Carol’s insightful posts into the ethics of responsible dog breeding. More than once I’ve referenced her posts in conversation in an effort to educate others about the things I’ve learned.
- Tea and Tattered Pages is a new blog I just found writted by a used book store owner. She recently posted about the new Amazon Kindle.
- The Poodle and Dog Blog for the news of the odd and interesting in the dog world. (I’m buying the Humping Chihuahua for a gag gift. I never would have found that!)