Decision
Based on what the surgeon told us, what we've learned about all the different ways Targ could die, we decided on the least invasive option. We are assuming the best, but treating the worst. If he has hemangiosarcoma, we have little chance of saving him. So, we love our big boy for as long as we have him.. if it's 4 months or 4 years. And of course, Reiki and other holistic non-invasive treatments will be used to prolong his life with quality of life being an issue. He keeps telling me he'll die on the table, and I believe him. So no surgery for my big guy. Thanks to all of you who have sent well wishes and healing thoughts.

5 thoughts on “Decision

  1. You have to listen to your heart and what he is telling you. I think you are doing the right thing for him and for you. Big hugs and we are sending healing vibes and well wishes your way.

    Saint Lovers last blog post..Wag Fest

Leave a Reply to Hope Cancel reply