Continuing yesterday’s theme of “I should have written that down” , I realized that I have an EXCELLENT place to write things down.. and guess where it is? RIGHT FREAKING HERE.
Welcome to the Bread Chronicles my friends!
- 3.5 ounces 100% whole wheat sour starter
- 3 ounces North Country Stone Ground whole wheat flour
- 3.5 ounces filtered room temp water
Fed at 9:30 PM. Ambient room temp 66 degrees.
9:30 AM (I sleep in on Saturday when I can)
It looked like this:
- All of the sour (9 ounces)
- 5 ounces of flour
- 4 ounces of room temp water.
Ambient room temp 66 degrees
The mason jar went into the fridge for a slow second build. Tomorrow, we bake!